Delita Hooks Violent Liar am I her 1st Victim"

I do not think I am the first victim of a grown woman that throws her shoes and does a running punch to my left eye making a hole in my retina, than grabbing my hair attempting to drag me down the hole and when she couldn't successfully kick me in the groin she pressed her barefoot against my vaginal area.

She is one sick liar and is a dr jekhly mrs hyde.

EVERY DAY DELITA HOOKS LIES ABOUT ME AND ENGAGES OTHERS IN LYING ABOUT ME IS A DAY I WORK EVEN HARDER TO GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE. SHE IS A TERRIBLE LIAR AND VIOLENT AND THREATENED ME AGAIN IN A SIGNED LETTER TO HER NYPD FIXERS. SHE WOULD MAKE A GOOD CORRUPT NYPD OFFICER -- SHE ISN'T SHY ABOUT BEING VIOLENT AND LYING EVEN IN A SIGNED DOCUMENT.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Dr Andrew Fagelman YouTube 23,000 Views Delita Hooks Attacking Patient Not Fired or Arrested

No comments:

Post a Comment